The tour begins by the statue of David Hume on the Royal Mile. As we walk towards Edinburgh Castle your guide will set the scene explaining the significance of the Castle and mentioning some of the key characters who have helped shape it. As we reach the Castle complex your guide will have skip the line passes giving you direct access to Scotland's most visited paid attraction. Once inside your guide will walk you through the Castle complex sharing their in-depth knowledge of all the Castles main buildings and attractions including but not limited to the Argyle Battery and One O'clock Gun, the Hospital Square and Western Panorama, the Castle dungeons and military prison, the Black Banquet and Thomas Randolph's daring castle raid, St Margret's Chapel, Mons Meg, the Crown Square and The Honours of Scotland.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Daily at 1:30pm, please arrive 15min before departure.
Departure Details :
Tour departs from besides the statue of David Hume on the Royal Mile, just look for the green and white umbrellas.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Our Castle Tour enables you to skip the line into Scotland's most iconic fortification. The 1h30 long tour willcover the 3000 year history of Edinburgh Castle andthe significant role it has played in shaping Scotland.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Although much of the tour is done inside the Castle complex, this will not be under cover.
You Might Also Like
- Scottish Highlands, Loch Ness and Glen Coe Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Glencoe, Loch Ness and The Highlands Tour from Edinburgh
- West Highland Lochs and Castles Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- St Andrews and Fife Small Group Day Trip from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Shore Excursion: City Highlights Tour
- 2-Day Loch Ness and Inverness Small Group Tour from Edinburgh
- St Andrews and The Villages of Fife Day Trip from Edinburgh