Edinburgh Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
OverviewPrepare to be scared silly on a 1-hour ghost bus tour around Edinburghs ghoulish haunts. Under the guidance of a creepy onboard conductor, cruise around Edinburghs most terrifying and impressive sights, such as Greyfriars Kirk, Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile. Ride in a double-decker vintage bus and feel your hairs stand on end as you hear shocking tales of grisly executions, unspeakable tortures and grim grave robbers. Discover the citys sinister side and steel yourself for some frights on board.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Choose the evening departure time most convenient to you, then step aboard the bus in Edinburgh Old Town and brace yourself for a fearful night of heart-stopping scares. Settle into your seat on the atmospheric vintage double-decker, then set off into the dark heart of Edinburgh.
Listen to your entertaining conductor tell stories that will have you on the edge of your seat. Hear about Scotlands infamous murders, tortures and hangings, and discover the citys most haunted locales. Pass by Greyfriars Kirk, where restless spirits are said to walk amongst the gravestones of the cemetery, then drive by the Grassmarket and learn of its bloody history as an execution site.
As you travel, hear true-life tales that will send shivers down your spine, including the story of Edinburghs infamous body snatchers Burke and Hare, and the history of the vicious witch hunts of the 16th and 17th centuries.
Discover the unpalatable side of other popular landmarks including the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse, a royal residence that was the site of an odious murder in the 16th century. Dont get too comfortable while you sightsee you never know what shocks awaits you on the spooky, old bus.
With your heart still thumping and your blood pumping from the alarming tales, youll be deposited back at the starting point in Edinburgh Old Town.
Inclusions for Edinburgh Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
- Professional guide
- Transport by Routemaster
Exclusions for Edinburgh Ghost Tour By Vintage Bus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Orkney Islands Tour from Edinburgh Including the Scottish Highlands
- Full-Day Trip to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands
- Royal Edinburgh History Experience
- Whisky and Highland Waterfalls Day Trip from Edinburgh
- The Ultimate Private Black Taxi Edinburgh Tour
- Highland Whisky Woodland and Braveheart Tour from Edinburgh