Edinburgh's Christmas Lights And Festive Black Taxi Tour
OverviewExplore the city by black taxi on this private 2.5 hour Christmas Lights tour of Edinburgh. Travel through the ancient streets of Edinburgh by black cab admiring the fantastic decorations and illuminations surrounding the historical city buildings and listen as your guide brings the citys rich history to life.This is a family friendly, laughter and fun tour experience to start the christmas celebrations.
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at your hotel or apartment address in Central Edinburgh. Take a seat and relax in your traditional black cab and begin your 2.5 hour christmas lights and illuminations tour.
Admire fine illuminated views over Edinburgh Castle and the city as your private guide enlightens you on its colourful history. Drive past statues, Monuments and ancient sites all having a christmas feel and illuminating colour about them. The fun of christmas doesn't stop here, why not stop and buy some mince pies and mulled wine to keep you warm, whilst your guide tells you some family friendly ghost stories. Hear chilling stories of grave-robbers, murderers and famous Edinburgh characters such as Burke and Hare, Half Hangit Maggie Dickson. The family fun still carry's on as you have the option to end the tour at the "Edinburgh's Christmas 2017" festival. Why not leave your guide here and visit two markets, do some ice skating, watch shows, visit free events and go on christmas rides and attractions. If this is not for you then your guide willreturn you in comfort to your hotel to conclude your tour.
This is a truly wonderful family friendly tour to really start your christmas celebrations off in style.
Inclusions for Edinburgh's Christmas Lights And Festive Black Taxi Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Driving tour
- Stop where ever you want for photographs
Exclusions for Edinburgh's Christmas Lights And Festive Black Taxi Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Extended Architecture Tour of Edinburgh Old Town
- 1-hour Pickering's Gin Jolly Distillery Tour and Tasting in Edinburgh
- Architecture Tour of Edinburgh New Town
- Architecture Tour of Edinburgh Dean village
- Private Evening Summer 3hr Tour of Edinburgh in a Mini Cooper
- Shore Excursion: The Royal Military Tattoo, Edinburgh City Tour, Rosslyn Chapel Tour and Dinner from Edinburgh
- The Royal Military Tattoo, Edinburgh City Tour, Rosslyn Chapel Tour and Dinner from Edinburgh
- The Alternative Pub Crawl