Egmont Key Boat Cruise - Sarasota
OverviewOur Egmont Key Excursion is one of our most popular trips for swimming, shelling, beachcombing, and exploring!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourEgmont Key is a Florida state park which is a barrier island separating Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. The island is largely uninhabited except for some park rangers and the Tampa Bay ship's pilots. While you are on the island you can explore the ruins of Fort Dade. There is also an active lighthouse (still in use today) that was built in the 1850. The south end of the island is a bird sanctuary, but the north end is open to beachcombing, shelling, and swimming.
What to bring? Sunscreen, a towel, and water shoes. Small coolers for lunch and drinks are allowed.
Inclusions for Egmont Key Boat Cruise
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Egmont Key Boat Cruise
- The listed price does not include a $X per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 4 people per reservation
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund