Egypt Best Holidays To Cairo Abu Simbel Aswan Luxor 8 Days 7 Nights
OverviewNavigation in the history of the ancient Egypt and exploring the ambiguity of the pharaohs, are realized in your Abu Simbel holidays as you visit the monuments spots of in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan with Youregypttours.com...
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Youregypttours.com representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport, and handle you through passport control & cutoms formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Tomorrow enjoy Egypt Holidays. Overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, enjoy a trip to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Then see the Sphinx and Valley Temple. Pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamun among many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Transfer to railway station to take first class sleeper train to Luxor.
Arrive Luxor train station. You will be met & assisted - transfer to your hotel for check in. After that enjoy an excursion to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut, the powerful Egyptian queen, and the Colossi of Memnon.Then visit the splendid Luxor Temple and Karnak Temples. Back to hotel and overnight in Luxor.
Transfer to the train station and travel to Aswan, where you will be met and taken to your hotel for check-in. See the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is dedicated to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Sail and move around Elephantine Island by a felucca boat. Back to hotel and overnight in Aswan.
Trip by coach to the impressive Temples of Ramses II at Abu Simbel. Then return to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo by first class sleeper train overnight.
You will be met and assisted at Giza train station then transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo. Optional tour to Memphis and Sakkara.
A trip to Alexandria where you can see Qaitbay Fort, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria's ancient lighthouse. Stop and move around the grand Montazah Palace, which combines Turkish and Florentine architectural styles, then move on to the new and much-acclaimed Alexandria Library. Also visit the Roman cemetery cut out of the rock, the Catacombs). Return to Cairo and overnight.
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
Inclusions for Egypt Best Holidays To Cairo Abu Simbel Aswan Luxor 8 Days 7 Nights
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Egypt Best Holidays To Cairo Abu Simbel Aswan Luxor 8 Days 7 Nights
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.