Egypt Must See Sites Cairo Luxor 7 Days 6 Nights Tour
OverviewGet excited by the unique holidays where you can discover the Great Pyramids of Giza and ancient monuments in Luxor..with Youregypttours.com you have much more to enjoy..
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted by Youregypttours.com representative. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check in and overnight in Cairo
After breakfast in the hotel, Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a fantastic tour of The three pyramids of Giza ,Then proceed to visit the Sphinx, and The Granite Temple , Thereafter drive to Memphis & Sakkara, Visit the Step Pyramids of Sakkara, Then proceed to visit the Necropolis of Sakkara . After that transfer to Memphis , then Stop to see the Alabaster Sphinx and the remaining of two colossal statutes of Ramses II.
After breakfast in the hotel, then proceed to visit Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses . Continuing to the ancient sites and culture of Coptic Christians, Visit Abu Serga and Ben Ezra. Learn about Christian life in Egypt. And discover the Citadel of Salah el Din where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, continuing to Khan el Khalili Bazaars Enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets, Transfer to Giza train station for departure to Luxor by Sleeper train, and overnight on board.
Breakfast onboard train and then will be met and assisted by our REP who will transfer you to check in to you hotel, and then you will be taken to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings,Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, then back to your hotel, and overnight in Luxor. Enjoy an optional sound and light show at the Temple of Karnak.
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your guide to visit Karnak Temple, the largest place of worship ever built.Then you will be transferred to Luxor temple which built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amen, and then you will be transferred to Luxor train terminal take a sleeper train back to Cairo, dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 6: Optional tour
Breakfast in a hotel, travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Alexandria where you can see Catacomb which dates back to the early Roman period. Continue to Qayetbay citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria's eastern harbor where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Enjoy Alexandria library from outside. After that back your hotel in Cairo.
(Optional tour) Cairo nights; Egyptian Cultural Dinner Nile cruise and Show, overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel and check out from hotel, then transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
Inclusions for Egypt Must See Sites Cairo Luxor 7 Days 6 Nights Tour
- Entrance fees.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned van.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights at 4 star hotel including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night at 4 star hotel including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo& Luxor including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned van.
- Portage when needed.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Bottled water.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Exclusions for Egypt Must See Sites Cairo Luxor 7 Days 6 Nights Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip