Egypt Nile Cruise And Pyramids - Cairo
OverviewEnjoy unforgettable trip to Egypt ,start by Cairo that you can visit the pyramids and the Egyptian museum then you will discover upper Egypt between Aswan and Luxor by 5 stars Nile cruise boat that you will enjoy visiting Philae temple and valley of the kings.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo ,Egypt (around the clock ).
Our representative will meet and assist you to finish the arrival procedures ,then he assist you to have your luggage ,he will escort you to the hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditional ,at hotel he assist you to check-in and confirm your pick up times for your tours.
Day 2: Pyramids/Egyptian museum
After breakfast pick you up to visit pyramids at Giza plateau and sphinx, continue to visit Egyptian museum over there you can see collections of Tut Ankh Amon, enjoy your lunch continue to visit Khan el khalili area which consider the oldest market at the middle east.
Day 3: Memphis/ Sakkara
After breakfast we will pick you up to visit Memphis the oldest capital of ancient Egyptian time and see the open air museum there then visit Sakkara step pyramid of king Zoser then continue to dahshour to see the unique pyramid of senfro bent pyramid then drop you off back to your hotel.
Day 4: Fly/Aswan sightseeing
After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan. our representative will wait and assist you at Aswan airport and check in your cruise embarkation before lunch then start your tour to visit high dam then visit Philae temple by motor boat where the temple located in Agelika Island.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Edfu
After breakfast visit Kom ombo temple which consider the only double temple in Egypt Then sailing to Edfu after lunch visit the most preserved temple in Egypt Horus temple then continue sailing to Esna crossing Esna lock, sailing to Luxor, overnight Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor West Bank
After breakfast visit west bank valley of the kings the royal tombs of kings of new kingdom (1550 B.C) continue to visit queen Hutshepsut temple end by visiting colossi of Memnon.
Day 7: Disembarkation/East Bank
After breakfast disembarkation from cruise, visit the complex temple of karnak and Luxor temple at center of the city now day then check in your hotel overnight Luxor
Day 8: Luxor optional tours/Fly to Cairo
After breakfast you will have a free day in Luxor city which has 1/3 of ancient monuments in the world. You can choose from variety of optional tours. then you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly to Cairo. Our representative will assist and meet you at Cairo airport and drop you off at your hotel You will have the rest of the day in Cairo to do as you choose
Day 9: Final departure
Final departure: check out from hotel the transfer to Cairo airport.
Inclusions for Egypt Nile Cruise And Pyramids
- 4 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis ( Movenpick Le meridian Pyramids & Spa)
- One nights accommodation in Luxor at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis (Sonesta St.George)
- 3 nights accommodation on board a 5 star Nile Cruise on full board basis, including all above shore excursions
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 4 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking guide Egyptologist.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Private and deluxe air-conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 7 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 4 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- All applicable taxes
Exclusions for Egypt Nile Cruise And Pyramids
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo