Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourOur tour guide will meet you at Cairo International Airport, then will moving by A/C coach to starting your tour to visit the great Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, have a close look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren, after that will moving to visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.
It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were burried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated,spend your time with Egyptian food and have lunch at local restaurant, then you will be taken back to Cairo Airport or your hotel in Central Cairo or Giza.
Inclusions for Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport
- Entrance fees to Pyramids Area and Egyptian Museum
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Soft Drink through the tour
- Lunch (beverage not including)
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off to Cairo Airport or Hotels in Giza,Central Cairo or 06 October City
Exclusions for Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport
- Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids or mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visa entry
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.