Egypt Travel Packages - Cairo
OverviewDiscover all Egypt and the Egyptian history by this wonderful Egypt travel packages ,start by Cairo to visit the great Pyramids and the Egyptian museum, then you will go south to Aswan to visit Abu simple temple then cruise Nasser,s lake,then another Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor to visit (Philae temple, valley of the kings and Karnak temple)then you will go north to Alexandria to visit pompeys pillar and the Greeks and Roman monuments.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Our representative will meet and assist you, go to hotel in Cairo by deluxe vehicle air-conditioned, check-in and confirm your pick up times.
Day 2: Pyramids/Sakkara/Dahshour
After breakfast, visit Pyramids & the Sphinx, lunch, visit Saqqara pyramid, visit the Mastaba of Mereruka, visit Memphis.
Day 3: Egyptian museum/ Citadel
After breakfast, visit the Egyptian museum, lunch, visit the citadel of Saladinthen.
Day 4: Fly to Abu Simbel/ Lake Nasser Cruise Excursions
After breakfast go to airport, flight to Abu Simbel, drive to your lake Nasser cruise boat, lunch then visit Abu Simple temple. After dinner, back to the temple to see the sound and light show.
Day 5: Lake Nasser Cruise Excursions
Breakfast, then visit Kasr Ibrim then while sailing, lunch till arriving at Amada temple.
Day 6: Lake Nasser Cruise Excursions
Breakfast, visit temple of Wadi el Sebou, visit temple of Dakka, overnight to Aswan.
Day 7: Aswan Sightseeing
Breakfast, visit temple Kalapsha then arrive at Aswan. Transferred to Nile cruise, enjoy tour lunch, visit the high dam and Philae temple.
Day 8: Kom Ombo/Edfu
Breakfast, visit temple of Kom Ombo, lunch during sailing to Edfu, visit the temple of Horus, sailing to Esna, cross Esna lock, sailing to Luxor, Dinner then overnight Luxor.
Day 9: Luxor East and West Banks
Breakfast, visit the west bank of Luxor. Visit colossi of Memnon, lunch, visit karnak and Luxor temples. Dinner, overnight Luxor
Day 10: Embarkation/ Fly to Cairo
Breakfast, transfer to airport to fly to Cairo where our assistant will wait you.
Day 11:Alexandria Excursions
After breakfast drive to Alexandria to wadi El natron where there for ancient monasteries then after lunch arriving at Alexandria hotel.
Day 12:Alexandria Excursions
After breakfast, visit new Alexandria library then visit Montazah palace then visit Alexandria national museum, lunch.
Day 13:Alexandria Excursions
After breakfast, visit Catacombs the Roman tombs then pompeys pillar then visit roman amphitheater, lunch then visit the citadel of qaytbay.
Day 14:Alexandria Excursions/Back to Cairo
After breakfast visit El alamien where you will see the word semety and museum WW II, lunch then back to Cairo.
Day 15:Coptic Cairo/Khan El Khalili
After breakfast visit old Cairo to see the famous churches (the hanging church and abu serga) where believed the holly family rested, lunch then visit old market Khan El-khalili.
Day 16:Final Departure.
After breakfast, pick you up to airport for your final departure.
Inclusions for Egypt Travel Packages
- 6 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 nights accommodation on board a 5 star Lake Nasser Cruise on full board basis, including all above shore excursions
- 3 nights accommodation on board a 5 star Nile Cruise on full board basis, including all above shore excursions
- 3 nights accommodation in Alexandria at a 5 star hotel on half board basis (breakfast and dinner included)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 6 nights on both cruises
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Private air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 15 breakfasts + 13 lunches + 10 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Abu Simbel and Luxor to Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
Exclusions for Egypt Travel Packages
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Any optional tours.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise