Egyptian Antiquities Of The Louvre Guided Tour - Paris
OverviewTravel back to the days of Ancient Egypt on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris. Skip the long lines to discover some of the 5,000 artifacts of the Nile civilizations in the Egyptian Antiquities galleries. Learn about an ancient culture.
- Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum
- See artifacts from the Nile civilizations of Ancient Egypt
- Learn about funerary rites and mummification
- Go to the Sarcophagi Room
- Marvel at the Colossus of Akhenaton up close
Know More about this tour
Discover artifacts that date back to 4,000 BC on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum’s Egyptian antiquites, including exhibits from the ancient Sumer civilization and the city of Akkad.
Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum, one of the most popular and highly regarded museums in the world. Go straight to the galleries containing relics from Ancient Egypt, and learn more about their culture. Explore their conception of the afterlife, and see thousands of objects from Nile civilizations, such as mummies and sarcophagi.
See the Squatting Scribe, Colossus of Akhenaton, and Book of the Dead. Learn more about the meaning of stone and bronze statues and painted chests, and hear about elaborate funerary rites. Your guide will take you through a broad range of subjects and themes.
Then, feel free to continue exploring the museum on your own.
Inclusions for Egyptian Antiquities Of The Louvre Guided Tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Audio set (for groups of more than 6 people)
Exclusions for Egyptian Antiquities Of The Louvre Guided Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris