OverviewTour starts at 8:30 by visiting the Egyptian Museum, head to the old city and Khan Khalily Bazar enjoying the old city with a professional tour guide of your language.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your day with Detailed explanation about Cairo and then you will begin your tour.
The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities.
Islamic Cairo is a part of central Cairo noted for it's historically important mosques and other Islamic monuments you will visit:
- The Citadel "Mohamed Ali Mosque"
- Ibn Tolon Mosque
- El sultan Hassan Mosque
- El Refai Mosque
Then visit Coptic Cairo is a part of Old Cairo which encompasses the Babylon Fortress the Coptic Museum, the Hanging Church and the Greek Church of St. George.
Finish your day by Khan El-Khalili is a major souk in the Islamic district of Cairo. The bazaar district is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike.
Inclusions for Egyptian Museum And Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo And Khan El-Khalily Bazar With Private Tour Guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Egyptian Museum And Islamic Cairo, Coptic Cairo And Khan El-Khalily Bazar With Private Tour Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur