Eiffel Tower Evening Sunset Tour With Seine River Cruise - Paris
OverviewExperience the beauty of the Eiffel Tower in the magical evening light. Join an English-speaking guide for an illuminating 1.5-hour tour of the exquisite "Iron Lady," with included skip-the-line access to the tower's second floor via elevator. From here, enjoy spectacular views of Paris as the city lights up against the darkening sky. Then conclude your tour with a picture-perfect cruise down the Seine River, admiring the city's most beautiful monuments and bridges in the evening light.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and fellow group participants infront of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Then, stroll together to the Eiffel Tower, taking in some of the best views of the Frenchicon and hearing stories from both her past and present along the way.
On arrival, your guide will lead you past the towers famously long lines, whisking you straight up to its second floor. From here youll enjoy spectacular views of the city as it lights up for the night.
Spot some of the citys other famous monuments, including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, illuminated for the evening with help from your guide, and marvel at your stunning surrounds as twilight turns to dusk.
When your official 1.5-hour tour concludes you have the option of purchasing a ticket to the towers summit for an even more spectacular overview. Otherwise, you can embark immediately on your leisurely 1-hour Seine River cruise.
Skip the mainlines with your included ticket, and then glide along the water, admiring some of the citys most beautiful monuments and bridges. Relax and take in the people and places along the river as you casually float on by. Your tour concludes when you alight the boat back at the cruise's original start point.
Inclusions for Eiffel Tower Evening Sunset Tour With Seine River Cruise
- Reservation and entrance tickets with special access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor
- Skip-the-line ticket for 1-hour Seine River cruise
- English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets
Exclusions for Eiffel Tower Evening Sunset Tour With Seine River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
You are free to take the 1-hour Seine River cruise anytime you wish after the tour. Show your tickets at the boarding window (pointed out by your tour guide) and receive exclusive skip-the-line boarding
Due to heightened security there may be slight delays at checkpoints, even with pre-purchased, skip-the-line entry tickets. We ask for your patience
Please do not bring large purses, bags, or backpacks
Please be at the designated meeting point 15 minutes before your tour's departure. We cannot accommodate guests who arrive late, and there are no refunds given for missed tours
This tour involves a fair amount of walking
We regret that we cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance on this tour, nor strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris