Eiffel Tower Experience At Paris Las Vegas
OverviewAscend to the top of Vegas replica Eiffel Tower for panoramic views of the Strip. This admission ticket gives you access to the 360-degree observation deck at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, providing relief from the pandemonium of Las vegas Boulevard below. See Sin City landmarks like the Bellagio fountains, and admire the desert mountains in the background.
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Redeem your voucher for the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at the box office at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, and then hop on the elevator for the 46-story ride up to the 360-degree viewing deck that stands atop the half-scale replica of the iconic European landmark.
You'll feel liberated from the chaos of the Strip as you enjoy a moment of panoramic bliss. Listen to knowledgeable ambassadors point out interesting Las Vegas sights, and if you're visiting in the evening, soak up the bright, colorful lights of the city. Look down on the dancing waters of the Bellagio fountains, watch planes take off and land at the airport, and gaze at the stark mountains.
If you're hungry, head to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant on the 11th floor for French fare like foie gras (own expense), or stop by Kodaks Total Snap Shot kiosk to purchase a souvenir photo of your 'Parisian' experience in the sky.
For even more awe-inspiring views of Las Vegas, upgrade your ticket to include a ride on The High Roller, the worlds largest observation wheel, in Sin City. At 550 feet tall (168m), this Las Vegas' attraction lives up to its name, offering unparalleled views of the downtown area, day and night.
Inclusions for Eiffel Tower Experience At Paris Las Vegas
- Admission ticket (based on option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Eiffel Tower Experience At Paris Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino
- Pitbull: Time Of Our Lives at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas
- Day Trip to Zion National Park from Las Vegas
- Masters of Illusion at Bally's Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon West Coach Tour from Las Vegas plus Helicopter and Boat Combo
- WOW: World of Wonder at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas