Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise And Paris Illuminations Night Tour
OverviewParis is enchanting by night, so take this comprehensive four-hour tour to experience the magic first-hand and discover why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll visit the illuminated Eiffel Tower, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
You'll have unbeatable views of Paris at night from the Eiffel Tower, and again from the Seine River as you pass under the famous bridges of Paris. Then as you tour Paris' tree-lined boulevards in the comfort of your air-conditioned motor coach, you'll see the famous sights of Paris lit up for the night, including Concorde and Vendome Squares, Opera and the Champs-Elysees.
Please note that in summer (April to October), tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
Inclusions for Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise And Paris Illuminations Night Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One hour Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris
- Entrance fees to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
Exclusions for Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise And Paris Illuminations Night Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations