Eiffel Tower Skip The Line - ParisWrite a Review
OverviewSee a side to the Eiffel Tower that few visitors get to see with exclusive access to the engine room. The 90-minute tour also includes a trip to the Le Jules Verne Restaurant for panoramic views of the city.
- Visit the military bunker of the Eiffel Tower, under the Champs de Mars
- Get exclusive access to the machinery room, under the east pillar of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn about the workings of the impressive engine room and see how the Tower's elevators operate
- End your tour on the roof of the famous restaurant Le Jules Verne for an extraordinary view of Paris
Know More about this tour
See a side to the Eiffel Tower that few visitors get to see with exclusive access to the engine room. The 90-minute tour also includes a trip to the Le Jules Verne Restaurant for panoramic views of the city.
Built for the World Fair in 1889, Gustave Eiffel’s plans were chosen at a major competition to study the possibility of raising an iron tower on the Champ de Mars. With a base of 125 square meters, and soaring to a height of over 980 feet (300 meters), Eiffel’s tower was selected from among 107 projects, and took 2 years, 2 months, and 5 days to be constructed. Since its opening, visitors have been able to access the floors of the monument via lifts, a technical feat at that time. Carefully preserved, this exceptional structural heritage testifies to the visionary genius of Gustave Eiffel.
Accompanied by a guide, who will narrate numerous anecdotes throughout your visit, you will go behind the scenes of the staggering monument. Enter the former bunker, hidden under the Champ de Mars. Slip backstage to the impressive engine room where the elevators are managed, a true privilege. Next, head to the second floor. You will be greeted by amazing views. As a VIP, ascend to the roof of the prestigious restaurant, Le Jules Verne, to discover an incredible 360° panoramic view of Paris.
Please note that tickets for the Eiffel tower can only be purchased by the local operator 3 months in advance.
Inclusions for Eiffel Tower Skip The Line
- Guided tour in English and French.
- Ticket to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the Eiffel Tower's wings, exclusively available only to participants of this tour, and not to general visitors.
Exclusions for Eiffel Tower Skip The Line
- Access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower. At the end of the tour, a ticket can be purchased at a ticket office on the 2nd floor should you wish to carry on further to the 3rd floor.
- Personal expenses
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.