OverviewEnjoy a day trip from Bariloche to El Bolson, a town famous for its abundant berry farms, tasty beers made from locally grown hops and a healthy lifestyle inspired by hippies who moved here in the 1960s. Admire the areas rich farmland, and taste excellent jams and other edible goods as you browse a popular outdoor market where artisans sell handmade crafts. Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and rivers, El Bolson gives visitors a warm welcome with plenty to do and see.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, ride aboard a comfortable coach for 75 miles (120 km) along a scenic route, which skirts Gutierrez, Mascardi and Guillelmo lakes. Continue through Pampa del Toro and Cañadon de la Mosca with stunning views of the entire valley, and listen to commentary by your local guide as you travel through the gorgeous countryside to El Bolson.
With its fertile soil and mild climate, El Bolson produces an abundance of fruit -- such as apples, pears, cherries, raspberries and strawberries -- as well as hops, which are made into a variety of foods and beer. Taste these and other delicious products at shops in town and enjoy a healthy lunch at one of El Bolson’s establishments (food and beverage not included). Explore the popular outdoor market where local artists showcase a variety of leatherwork, woodwork and clothing for sale, as well as edible goods.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and friendly welcome of this charming town, declared an ‘ecological municipality’ for its artisan markets, natural foods restaurants and organic farms – developed since hippies from Buenos Aires began moving to El Bolson in the ‘60s.
After exploring the bounty of El Bolson – an excellent base for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing and horseback riding, cross into Chubut province, just three miles (5 km) away. View Pitriquitron Hill, which has a small ski resort and excellent hiking trails, and see Las Golondrinas Farm located there. Your guide will return you to your hotel after a full day enjoying the abundance of El Bolson and the surrounding valley.
Inclusions for El Bolson Day Trip From Bariloche
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for El Bolson Day Trip From Bariloche
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Bariloche Airport
- Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest
- San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
- San Martín De Los Andes By The 7 Lakes Route
- Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
- Small-Group Traditional Barbecue With Local Family From Bariloche
- Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
- Climbing Trek To Cerro Lopez From Bariloche
- Rock Climbing Day Trip From Bariloche
- Trekking To Roca Negra Hut On Cerro Lopez From Bariloche