El Bolson (December) - San Carlos De Bariloche
- The El Bolson Regional Fair, with its 300 craft stalls
- The Cerro Piltriquitron, offering various activities and the possibility to make paragliding.
- Puelo Lake National Park, with the possibility of lake tours, walking trails
- Organic Product such as the beer
- Trout Hatchery
- Waterfall The "Hoyo"
- Leleque Museum
Know More about this tour
The regional fair of El Bolson meets in its 300 works a world of ceramics, wool, wood, leather, metal, dried flowers, sweets, fresh vegetables, freshly harvested fruits and everything that are made of the artisans and producers in the region.
The Piltriquitron Hill imposing and protector are offering different activities. The carved wood which art and nature to plot 1400 m where you can see dry carvings on trees, conducted by leading local and national artists.
Soft and warm air currents determined the ideal paragliding site, the hill also has a shelter for the night and from there go summits reaching some impressive vantage points from which on a clear day you can see Osorno volcano in Chile and Cerro Tronador in Argentina.
Puelo Lake National Park will you see the turquoise waters reflects green forests and white everlasting of the Tres Picos . Enjoy myrtles, lianas, vines, ferns and hear the sounds of the great diversity of birds. Which making lake tours and walking the path of interpretation " Forest of Shadows ". While in the summer and plenty of sunshine in the resort called " the little beach ."
Organic products: home brewing is something that can not be overlooked in your visit, 10 varieties of beer which you can count the blonde, black classic, fruity and among others that reflect the seasons honey, hops flower. Cheese from sheep or cow, fresh milk and yogurt are achieved visiting producers in their establishments allow the purchase of its products and see the facilities and process. Trout Hatchery : people can visit and observe the process of smoking, Candy stores and liquor.
The best time to visit is in summer when fruits are mature and fully operational facilities . Hole Waterfall : is a beautiful walk to do during the summer. You can climb up a path which takes you to touch the crystal clear waters that fall from 90 meters highand and with Panoramic views.
Leleque Museum : immersed in the sound of the wind , can learn utensils and aboriginal customs and even join a life-size reconstruction of a tehuelche awning. The activities are spread throughout the year and each has their favorite season, but there is much to learn and experience at all times.
Inclusions for El Bolson (December)
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
Exclusions for El Bolson (December)
- Food and beverages
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 day to 8 days before the tour starts,100% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 9 days to 14 days before the tour starts,75% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 15 days to 20 days before the tour starts,60% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 21 days to 29 days before the tour starts,30% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 30 days to 180 days before the tour starts,10% Cancellation charges applicable.