El Dahabieh Cruise Luxury Tour - Cairo
OverviewExplore Egypt at a leisurely pace on board a dahabieh, a traditional sailing ship ideal for a family or small group. In Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and in Giza, the pyramids; cruise to world-renowned sites alongside lesser-known treasures, such as Luxor's tombs of the Nobles and Workers (Deir el-Madina), el Kab and Gebel Silsileh's Temple of Horemheb.
Know More about this tour
Days 1-2: Cairo, Egypt
Arrive in Cairo, and transfer to your hotel.
Days 3-4: Cairo
Begin at the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, home to most of Tutankhamuns treasures, and walk from Bab el-Fotouh to the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar for a traditional lunch. Visit the Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, and tour Memphis, the pyramids at Giza and the Solar Boat Museum.
Day 5: Cairo/Luxor
Fly to Luxor and board your dahabieh. Later, visit the Temples of Karnak, Luxor and the Luxor Museum
Day 6: Luxor/Denderah/Luxor
See the Valley of the Kings, Tombs of the Nobles and well-preserved Tombs of the Workers. Sail to Esna.
Day 7: Luxor/Esna/Edfu
Explore the Temple of Khnum, and sail to Edfu to view its temple, the best-preserved temple in Egypt.
Day 8: Aswan
Sail to Gebel Silsileh to see the Temple of Horemheb. In Aswan, visit the Nubian Museum or the famous Spice Market.
Day 9: Abu Simbel
Fly to Abu Simbel, and explore two temples built by Egypts longest ruling pharaoh. Fly back to Aswan to visit the Temple of Kalabsha and the Temple of Philae.
Day 10: Kom Ombo
Head to Kom Ombo to discover the double temple dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek and falcongod Haroeris.
Day 11: el-Kab
Explore less-frequented el-Kab, containing tombs and temples that date back to the early dynastic period
Day 12: Cairo
Fly to Cairo this morning, and spend the afternoon at leisure.
Day 13: Cairo
Board your onward flight.
Inclusions for El Dahabieh Cruise Luxury Tour
Meet & assist upon arrival and departure
Internal filghts (CairoLuxor-Aswan-Abu simbel-Cairo)
All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
All Accommodations at 5 star hotel on B.B basis.
7 days 6 nights 5* deluxe Nile cruise.
Private English Egyptologist guide.
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
All Service charges & taxes.
Exclusions for El Dahabieh Cruise Luxury Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip