El Dorado Legend Tour - Bogota
OverviewMeet one of the most unbelievable legends in Colombian history. Hidden in a spectacular landscape high in the Andean mountains is the Guatavita lagoon, whose beauty you can enjoy.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at 6am once we pick you up from your hotel. Then we'll go all the way to the north of the city, looking for the citys savanna which shows off its incredible colors and mountains. About two hours later, we'll get the Guatavita Lagoon, the place where our indigenous people used to give gold to their gods as a tribute.
The small town next to the lagoon is the perfect example of typical Spanish influence. After the lagoon we'll go to the Gold Museum, located in the citys downtown, where you will see some of the golden hand-crafted figures taken from the lagoon so many years ago.
Inclusions for El Dorado Legend Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for El Dorado Legend Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.