OverviewGet to know the history of the Spanish emperors by visiting the place from where they ruled the world for three centuries, and the place where they are buried. With the extensive walking tour inside the Monastery of El Escorial, totally explained by a professional wide, get a better understanding of a long part of the World history. Also visit the impressive Valley of the Fallen, and get amazed by the views from its Basilica, raised in the heart of the mountain, and by its Christian cross, the largest in the world.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourEnjoy a complimentary pick up in selected hotels to the departure point, located in the center of Madrid.The departure from Madrid will be at 8:45 am, in an air conditioned coach to arrive in the city of El Escorial, located in the mountain range of Madrid to visit the impressive Monastery of El Escorial, and its unique Basilica.
At arrival, complete walking tour inside the Monastery and Basilica, visiting its most important chambers, through the different sections: the library, the palace of Felipe II - the emperor that raised the Monastery, the palace of Bourbons, and, of course, the crypt, where the emperors are buried.
Afterwards, brief transportation on motor coach to admire the impressive Valley of the Fallen. Climb up to the Valley of the Fallen Basilica, raised in the heart of the mountain. Free time to get overwhelmed by the views and the largest Christian cross, 150 meters high.
Inclusions for El Escorial And Valley Of The Fallen From Madrid
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for El Escorial And Valley Of The Fallen From Madrid
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
French language only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.