El Tule Teotitlan Village And Mitla Ruins Tour From Oaxaca
OverviewDiscover thousands of years of Mexican culture and traditions on a full-day tour through Oaxaca. On your trip, you will visit such sites as the Tree of Tule, the village of Teotitlan, the Zapotec ruins of Mitla, an artisan market, and a mezcal distillery.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourSpend a day exploring the Oaxaca region on a tour that takes you to some of the more important sites in the area.
Begin your guided journey with a visit to the Tree of Tule, the widest tree in the world. Nicknamed the "Tree of Life," scientists estimate its age to be anywhere between 1,200 and 3,000 years old.
Next, visit the Zapotec village of Teotitln del Valle to admire handmade wool weavings made by the locals. You will continue to the Zapotec archaeological site of Mitla, which translates to "Place of the Dead." The site is famous for its intricate mosaic architecture and ornamentation fitted together without use of mortar.
Finally, on the way back, you will stop off at a mezcal factory to learn about the production of this unique Mexican liquor fermented and distilled from the maguey agave plant.
Inclusions for El Tule Teotitlan Village And Mitla Ruins Tour From Oaxaca
- Round trip transportation to and from Oaxaca hotels
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for El Tule Teotitlan Village And Mitla Ruins Tour From Oaxaca
- Meals and Beverages
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Bring camara, comfortable clothe, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses and cash for personal expenses
You must be able to walk on uneven or unpaved terrain
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience