El Viejo Almacen Tango Show With Optional Dinner - Buenos Aires
OverviewIf you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pick up, you'll go to San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and the birthplace of tango, where "El Viejo Almacen" (The old Store) is located. You will start your night enjoying a three-course dinner in which you can hoose between an international menu and the most typical Argentine dishes and wineries.
You will then cross the street to a small theater with an intimate stage. The tango show will begin with a short movie about its history, and then you'll be amazed at the professional dancers and their moves, as the live tango orchestra plays along, accompanied by an Argentine folk music group.
The show lasts for about 1 hour 40 minutes, and then you'll be taken back to your hotel in Buenos Aires.
Sample menu (choice of one each):
Minced Meat Empanadas duet.
Creamy Leek Soup with croutons and parmesan cheese.
Bruschetta: Salmon - Longaniza (spicy pork sausage) in Basil reduction - Artisan Pt.
Raw Ham Rolls with cream cheese, arugula and candied tomatoes.
Our Sirloin Steak with leafy greens and spicy crunchy potatoes.
Chicken Involtini Capresse, sauted with vegetables and potatoes with olive oil.
The days catch Fish stuffed with vegetables and cottage cheese with english potatoes and spinach cream.
Ricotta and Cheese Ravioli with classic mediterranean sauce (tomato concass, green and black olives and chives).
Spaghetti with tomato fondue.
* VEGETARIAN MENU *
Cheese souffl with bchamel sauce, dried tomatoes and leafy greens.
Wok-sauted Vegetables with Rice.
Chocolate Mousse with walnuts praline.
Homemade Flan with dulce de leche.
Cream and Dulce de leche ice cream with caramel sauce.
Specialty Cake El Viejo Almacn.
Wines Trapiche, Malbec and Chardonnay (1 bottle every two people)
Inclusions for El Viejo Almacen Tango Show With Optional Dinner
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner (if option selected)
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people (Trapiche Cellar Malbec y Chardonnay)
- Open Bar during the show (only argentine drinks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
Exclusions for El Viejo Almacen Tango Show With Optional Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.