OverviewTake the time to escape to heaven on Earth. Adventure calls you and it's time torespond to that call of life to break the routine, to live intensity, to enjoy the treasures of this island and to create memories that will last for eternity. For 6-7 hours you will be one with Mother Nature with an interpretive hike that takes you directly into the forest. The very experienced guides will guide you on a secure and unforgettable journey through the river going under waterfalls, jumping to huge ponds and appreciating petroglyphs while relaxing with amazing views and a lot of other activities that makes this tour the most fun and safe way of enjoying the El Yunque Rainforest. Because all of the activities are optional, you don't have to worry about your group, the guides will keep you all together.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourLet the South side of El Yunque Rainforest captivate you with its lush vegetation, its huge boulders, its cascading rivers and its scenic views. You will be immersed in a wild, secluded paradise and mesmerized by Mother Nature's beauty at its best. At the same time you will be fully infused with the vibrating energy of El Yunque's rivers and clean air, just like the indigenous Tano tribe did centuries ago.
After hiking through the dense jungle you will be able to hop from boulder to boulder, dive from humongous towering rocks, go rappelling down the river's cascades, see some petroglyphs, playfully slide down smaller boulders and leisurely bathe in the river's cascades, ponds and whirpools. Nature will be your accomplice in this exhilarating adventure. It will reward you with a sense of accomplishment and a powerful surge of energy, which will be your driving force for days, months and years to come.
The adventure begins at 8am at the basecamp located in Naguabo Town, then you will hike into the rainforest and experience a lot of activities like river trekking, rappelling, cliff jumping, waterfalls, swimming, whirlpools, sliding, body rafting, viewing petroglyphs and much more! The tour includes safety equipment such as a helmet, gloves, a life vest, rappelling equipment and attentive staff.
Inclusions for El Yunque Rainforest Wilderness Adventure
- Local and professional guide
- All safety equipment (helmet, life vest, gloves and knee pads)
- Rappelling equipment
Exclusions for El Yunque Rainforest Wilderness Adventure
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Booking required to check availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please dress appropriately (long pants, no jeans, long-sleeved nylon or polyester, no flip-flops, sneakers recommended)
All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking (recommended)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.