The tour begins at our raft base at 9am. Transport from our downtown office and Whistler are provided free of charge. If you would like transport from Vancouver, it can be arranged for $35. Once everyone is at the base, you will be introduced to our guides and given time to change into your wetsuits provided. The busses will then be loaded and the ride to the river will take about an hour and a half. On the ride, you will be given a safety briefing and some information on the river. At the river, as the guides get the rafts and gear ready, the driver will help you get suited up in your safety equipment- making sure it all fits properly. From there- it's time for some fun! Enjoy the adrenaline rush of crashing through exciting rapids and get the chance to try a cliff jump if you're feeling adventurous. Lunch is next on the menu, so you will stop on a private island and relax as the guides prepare a delicious BBQ and various salads. After filling up on lunch, you will hop back in the rafts and continue your adventure down the mighty Elaho river. Once you reach the end of the river, the bus will get loaded back up and the driver will take you back to the base to dry off and change. Say goodbye to your new friends from there and enjoy free professional photos downloadable from our website within the next few days following your trip.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Squamish Rafting Company Office
OverviewAn exhilarating full day adventure on a class 3-4 river in a spectacular wilderness setting through the Squamish Valley. Hanging glaciers, towering mountains, cascading waterfalls, exciting rapids, lush rainforest, BBQ lunch, and a cliff jump - if you dare.No prior experience is required.
- Free pickup and drop-off from Squamish/Whistler
- All wetsuits and safety equipment
- BBQ lunch
- Professional photographer
- Free photos
- Pickup and drop off from Vancouver $35
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age/weight is 12 years/90lbs
Bring a bathing suit and towel
Bring waterproof camera if you have one
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please also advise us of where you need to be picked up (Squamish, Whistler, Vancouver)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chinatown Dim Sum and History Tour
- Japanese Cuisine in Vancouver Tour
- The best of Granville Island walking tour
- Sport Fishing Adventure on the Rugged West Coast of Vancouver Island
- 'Local' Vancouver E-Bike Adventure - Self-Guided with Picnic
- Vancouver City Sights E-Bike - Self-Guided and Picnic Lunch
- Vancouver City and Seals Scenic Boat Tour