Elaphiti Islands Small Group Speed Boat Trip - Dubrovnik
OverviewThis is a small group excursion that starts from port of Gruz. Board the boat sailing around Old City panorama cruise then to outer side of Island Koloep where you can experience snorkeling in the caves and see beautiful wild nature of sea bottom and fishes.The excursion continues towards Island of Koloep settlement of Donje elo to the beach. You will have free time to relax in the sun and swim, or you can choose to ride on tuba trough the bay. Proceed towards the island of Lopud to the beach to enjoy some free time.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourWhat to expect:20 min sailing with a speed boat around the peninsula of Lapad to Old City walls.20 min panorama from sea around Old City walls (excellent for photos of the city walls and fortress) 20 min sailing towards outer side of Koloep island (sailing at open sea near island of Grebeni) 30 min snorkeling in three caves (explore and swim in three caves with an instructor) 30 min tuba ride in the bay of Koloep island (two tubas pulled together and attached at the speed boat) 30 min free time at Koloep island for exploring (visit local souvenir shops and cafe bar or take break at beach) 20 min sailing towards island of Lopud and 45 min free time on the island (visit local souvenir shops and cafe bar or take break at beach)25 min return sail in speed boat to port of Gruz-Dubrovnik
Inclusions for Elaphiti Islands Small Group Speed Boat Trip
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Elaphiti Islands Small Group Speed Boat Trip
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Night Independent Tour of Croatias Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Kotor in Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Optional Perast Visit
- Bay of Kotor Day Tour from Dubrovnik
- Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik