Eldorado Canyon And Techatticup Mine Tour From Las Vegas
OverviewStep back in time to Southern Nevada's mining days on this trip to Eldorado Canyon from Las Vegas. See Techatticup, the area’s richest and oldest gold mine and explore the surrounding canyon where you’ll view historic artifacts. Stop at both the Hoover Dam and Nelson Overlooks and view the Colorado River. Unlimited bottled water, snacks, entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Las Vegas hotel you will travel to Boulder City, home of the Hoover Dam, where you'll stop for a photo opportunity along the Bypass Bridge.
Then you're off to the Eldorado Canyon to explore the Techatticup Mine. Upon arrival you'll visit the general store where you'll learn about the history of the area by a local guide. You'll walk to the mine's entrance and be transported back in time when mining was a way of life for Southern Nevada as you tour inside for approximately 1-hour.
Afterwards, you will have time to shop and take pictures of the surrounding area, which has also been used as a film set for a number of movies.
Before heading back to Las Vegas, you'll visit the Nelson Overlook for a gorgeous view of the Colorado River flowing through Eldorado Canyon.
Inclusions for Eldorado Canyon And Techatticup Mine Tour From Las Vegas
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van or minicoach
Exclusions for Eldorado Canyon And Techatticup Mine Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (recommendedl)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.