Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour - Regina Viarum Appian Way - Rome
OverviewElectric bicycles are a smarter, more economical and ecological way to live and tour Rome - Looser than a scooter, slicker than a segway, more open than an open bus, gain access to every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader. Electric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours. You will be thrilled travelling around the city in a way that is ecological, absolutely manageable, usable by anyone and in any condition.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourTour the Appia Antica/Regina Viarum by electric bike - cycling on Via Giulia and around the Colosseum, up the Celio Hill and along Terme di Caracalla you will arrive at Appia Antica, or Regina Viarum, road and travel on it toward San Callisto Catacombs area, Massenzio Villa area and Cecilia Metella Mausoleum. After a stop for a drink or a coffee, move on to Parco della Caffarella to see EgeriaNymphaeum, Annia Regilla Tomb and enjoy one of the most beautiful parks in Rome.
Then you will go back to the Piazza Navona area riding through Circo Massimo and the Jewish Ghetto. E-bike rental and audio-receivers to hear the tour leader are included in the tour price.
Inclusions for Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour - Regina Viarum Appian Way
- E-bike rental
- E-bike tour leader
- Audio receivers to hear the tour leader while riding
- Bike basket and helmet if required
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour - Regina Viarum Appian Way
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Child seat of un trailer for less than 9 years old children
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (less than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats or fun trailer (8 months to 8 years) are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children 9 years up and taller than 1,45 can drive an e-bike by themselves
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome