Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour: Rome Street Art - The New Look Of The Eternal City
OverviewJoin this electric bicycle tour with your small-group of no more than 15 to discover the artistic views of Rome. Led by an expert guide, climb the Roman hills and observe incredible graffiti-style art over the course of 4 hours. Get an insider's looks at the modern side of Rome while cycling by historical monuments.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourLeave your departure point in the Campo dei Fiori area with your pedal-assisted electric bicycle. Have a quick safety briefing before strapping on your audio receiver, meant to help you hear your guide clearly.
Travel through the Trastevere medieval quarter and Testaccio neighborhood before arriving at the Ostiense, Porto Fluvial area. See graffiti by international artists such as Kid Akne, Blu, JV Rock, and Lex and Sten. Enjoy the background of the ancient industrial settlement and large Roman gasometers.
Next, cross Garbatella's incredible Mussolini age quarter to arrive in Tor Marancia Quarter, also known as 'Shanghai.' While there, learn the history behind this nickname and see over 20 graffiti style works by Italian and foreign artists. Observe the transformation of what was once a rough district into a pleasant neighborhood.
On your way back to the site, ride along Circo Massimo, through the Jewish Quarter, and Piazza Navona to see additional historical sites.
Inclusions for Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour: Rome Street Art - The New Look Of The Eternal City
- E-bike rental
- Local guide
- Audio receivers
- Rear basket (if required)
Exclusions for Electric Bicycle Small Group Tour: Rome Street Art - The New Look Of The Eternal City
- Child seat or fun trailer for children up to 8 years old
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats or fun trailer (8 months to 8 years) are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please remember to bring a photo I.D
The tour can include Montemartini Museum visit (extra charge for 1-hour visit and Museum tickets)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome