Electric Bike Rental In VersaillesWrite a Review
OverviewRent an electric bike for a fun, easy way to see Versailles. With a 4-hour or 6-hour rental, ride through the city and the amazing Versailles Gardens (Jardins de Versailles). Pass the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Queenâs Hamlet, pausing for a fabulous view of the grand Palace of Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This self-guided tour lets you create your own itinerary to explore at a pace that suits you.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourAt your chosen rental time, pick up your electric bike from an office close to the palace grounds. Before you ride off on your own with your 4-hour or 6-hour bike rental, get acquainted with your easy-to-use electric bike during an orientation session. This type of bike is simple and fun to ride, letting you pedal or use the built-in motor to cover more ground in a fraction of the time.
Enjoy the freedom to create your own itinerary. The highlight of your self-guided tour will surely be the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Versailles Gardens. Cruising through the awe-inspiring gardens, ride your electric bike along the Grand Canal past notable monuments, like the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet, Neptune Fountain and the king’s horse stables. Pause in front of the majestic 17th-century Palace of Versailles for photo opportunities.
You can explore the city of Versailles itself, including the main market square, the 18th-century St-Louis neighborhood and the Antiquary district. At the end of your 4-hour or 6-hour rental, drop your bike off and continue exploring Versailles on foot, or buy a ticket to visit the Palace itself.
Inclusions for Electric Bike Rental In Versailles
- Electric bike rental
- A quick start guide of the E-bike
- Orientation session
- Ponchos and gloves if required
Exclusions for Electric Bike Rental In Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 14 years
Not suitable for pregnant women
Not suitable for people with mobility issues; you must be able to make the motion of climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Good walking shoes or other suitable footwear recommended
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Children under 18 must be acompagnied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.