Electric bicycles: the smarter, economical and ecological way to live and tour Rome - “Looser” than a scooter, “slicker” than a segway, more “open” than an open bus - Gain access to every corner of the city in a small-group tour, guided by an expert e-bike tour leader.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourElectric bicycles allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort at all, giving you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours. You will be thrilled travelling around the City in a way that is ecological, absolutely manageable, usable by anyone and in any condition. Come to discover amazing views of the Eternal City and to enjoy hidden (and not) wonders of Rome.
Riding from Castel Sant’Angelo we'll reach St. Peter square, than we'll go up the Gianicolo Hill, stopping on the top to see one of the best Rome downtown Panorama, and to see “Er Fontanone” and Bramante Temple - We'll cross Trastevere neighborhood before going to Circo Massimo and Colosseum - after biking in the middle of the Roman Forum area we'll go up to Campidoglio hill to see best Forum Panorama and down again riding into the Jewish Ghetto to Piazza Navona. Roma – “The Great Beauty” – seen from suggestive scenic spots including some of the homonymous Sorrentino's movie locations. E-bike rental, audioreceivers to hear our expert e-bike tour leader are included in the tour price.
Inclusions for Electric Bike Small-Group Tour - The Great Beauty
- E-bike rental
- Tour leader
- Audioreceivers to hear the tour leader while riding
- Rear basket and helmet if required
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Electric Bike Small-Group Tour - The Great Beauty
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Child seat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children (less than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats or fun trailer (8 months to 8 years) are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children 9 years up and taller than 1,45 can drive an e-bike by themselves
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.