Electric Bike Tour Of Athens By Night
OverviewCheck off the Greek capitals top sights after the sun has set on this late evening tour of Athens by electric bike. Pedal through the city center and soak up the ambiance as locals and visitors alike amble along the timeworn streets. Cruise through vibrant neighborhoods such as Plaka (or Athens Old Town), passing ancient sights like the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens and Panathenaic Stadium lit up against the night sky. Numbers limited to 11 on this 2.5-hour tour, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Athens, then, after a safety briefing, pull on your helmet and hop aboard your bike, which has an electric motor for easier and faster riding. With your guide leading the way, cycle through the lamplit streets at a leisurely pace, allowing you to hear your guides commentary and take in the sights.
Soak up the bustling atmosphere as you pedal alongside locals and visitors strolling through the streets. Hear the soothing melodies of street musicians rising in the air and see the Greek capitals ancient monuments illuminated against the cool, night sky.
Pause by the Hill of the Nymphs and marvel at the Acropolis of Athens, the UNESCO-listed citadel that looms over the city. Catch sight of the Parthenon, a former temple dedicated to the goddess Athena and the Acropolis crowning glory.
See, too, the Odeon of Herodes Atticus a stone theater on the Acropolis southwest slope the impressive Temple of Zeus and the parliament building in Syntagma Square. Other highlights include the Temple of Hephaestus, the Agora of Athens, Panathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) and a ride through Plaka, Athens picturesque Old Town.
After approximately two hours, your bike tour concludes back at the original start point.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Electric Bike Tour Of Athens By Night
- Tour leader
- Use of bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Electric Bike Tour Of Athens By Night
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children aged 8 years or under and weighing up to 88 lbs (40 kg) will be carried in a child seat attached to an adult's bike
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.