Electric Bike Tour Of Florence From LuccaWrite a Review
Venture off the tourist track in Florence on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour to see where the Renaissance city’s artists and scientists lived and worked. Enjoy an effortless ride through the streets of this popular city with an expert guide.
- Guided tour of Florence
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
Know More about this tour
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnificent hills planted with olive trees and vineyards, breathtaking views. In these places the greatest Florentine master artists and scientists lived and worked: Michelangelo worked on the fortifications of San Miniato, Leonardo da Vinci painted the “Annunciation” now in the Uffizi Gallery, Galileo Galilei, the first modern scientist, lived in the Villa dell’Ombrellino and Villa Il Gioiello. Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics together with Albert Einstein, worked in the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri placed on the homonymous hill. Our new electric bicycle and an experienced guide will allow you to discover the beauty of these places in comfort, without effort, under the shade of old cypress trees, where the air is clean and the time has stopped.
Inclusions for Electric Bike Tour Of Florence From Lucca
- Free shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Expert tour guide
- E-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.