The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnificent hills planted with olive trees and vineyards, breathtaking views. In these places the greatest Florentine master artists and scientists lived and worked: Michelangelo worked on the fortifications of San Miniato, Leonardo da Vinci painted the “Annunciation” now in the Uffizi Gallery, Galileo Galilei, the first modern scientist, lived in the Villa dell’Ombrellino and Villa Il Gioiello. Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics together with Albert Einstein, worked in the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri placed on the homonymous hill. Our new electric bicycle and an experienced guide will allow you to discover the beauty of these places in comfort, without effort, under the shade of old cypress trees, where the air is clean and the time has stopped.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Details :
9.30 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Meeting point: Via dei Servi 33 Red, Florence Departure time: 03.00 pm (check in closes 15min before departu.. read more
OverviewVenture off the tourist track in Florence on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour to see where the Renaissance city’s artists and scientists lived and worked. Enjoy an effortless ride through the streets of this popular city with an expert guide.
- Guided tour of Florence
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
Know More about this tour
- Free shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Expert tour guide
- E-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pisa Segway Tour
- Private Pisa Discovery Walking Tour with Leaning Tower Access
- Small Group Pisa Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano by Minivan Including Wine Tasting
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Half-Day Chianti Afternoon Tour from Pisa
- Explore Pisa City with Skip-The-Line Leaning Tower Climbing
- Full-Day Lucca and Pisa Tour from Montecatini
- Panoramic Vespa Tour of Florence from Pisa