Electric Bike Tour Of The Hills Of Florence With Typical Tasting - 2 Hour TourWrite a Review
A spectacular tour on the wonderful Tuscan rolling hills, led along typical country roads with a stop at Michelangelo Square and San Miniato al Monte Abbey: cypresses, olive groves, Renaissance Villas, Romanesque Churches, breathtaking views of Florence, pictures memorabilia and a good glass of Chianti wine accompanied by a delicious Tuscan snack.
• Enjoy the offbeat as well as frequented points of the city like a local-on an electric bike.
• Witness spectacular Vistas of the City from The Hills.
• Enjoy a glass of Chianti wine!
Know More about this tour
This is once in a lifetime opportunity for you to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan hillside. Get on to this convenient to ride electric bike and explore the hills in all their glory.
You will also explore some of the best attractions on your path. You will stop at Michelangelo Square and San Miniato al Monte abbey. Along the way you will witness- cypresses, olive groves, Renaissance villas, Romanesque churches and a lot of memorable sites.
The Chianti countryside is very famous for its mind blowing views as well as the amazing wine that is produced here. You will also enjoy a glass of this wine to complete your countryside as well as Florence experience
Inclusions for Electric Bike Tour Of The Hills Of Florence With Typical Tasting - 2 Hour Tour
- Tour leader
- Electric Bike rent
- Wine tasting with snacks
- 50 cl bottle of water
- Rear seat for children (free of charge)
- Rain vest
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.