Electric Bike Tour Through Prominent Richmond Neighborhoods
OverviewTry one of our Electric Bikes and take a tour through one of Richmond's Threeprominent neighborhoodsin the area.Choose to visit one of these three most historic and beautiful neighborhoods. You will see and discover the incredible history and stories of Richmond notables of each neighborhood on an electric bike, so you will be able to listen as you ride with ease!
Know More about this tourChoose between 3of the most historic and prominentneighborhoods throughout our wonderful city. You will visitand discover the incredible history and stories of Richmond notables of each neighborhood on an electric bike. Maybe the easiest bike ride you ever had!
Churchill -Climb to the oldest part of the city and up the hills to Church Hill with ease on an electric bike. See St .Johns Church, built in 1743, where Patrick Henry gave his famous give me liberty or give me death speech, the gorgeous pre-Civil War homes that include a plethora of ironworks fencing, second only to New Orleans; Libby Hill, where the city was named including spectacular views of the river and the city.
The Fan -Monument Avenue is the only street in the country designated a historic landmark and includes some of the most beautiful homes in the city. See and learn the stories behind all the monuments, gorgeous homes and unusual architecture. See the largest neighborhood and example of Victorian homes in America.
Jackson Ward - Also one of the oldest and most historic parts of the city, Jackson Ward was the epicenter of African American entrepreneurship and jazz during the 20th century. See the Hippodrome where all the jazz greats played during the 1940's and 50's; the home of Maggie Walker- the first black female bank president in America, the statue of Bojangles, who starred with Shirley Temple but was originally discovered in Richmond while waiting on tables at the Jefferson Hotel. Learn about Oliver Hill and the Civil Rights movement which began in Richmond and successfully ended with the landmark Civil Rights legislation of 1964.
You will then return to1301 East Cary Street where the tour began to drop off the electric bikes!
Inclusions for Electric Bike Tour Through Prominent Richmond Neighborhoods
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Electric Bikes
Exclusions for Electric Bike Tour Through Prominent Richmond Neighborhoods
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.