Electric Bike Tour To Historical Berkeley Plantation With Lunch - RichmondWrite a Review
From USD 95
OverviewTry one of our Electric Bikes and experience an easy and scenic 28-Mile ride through theÂ Virginia Capital Trail to Berkeley Plantation History Tour. Â You will get to sees rural Virginia like you never have before on one of our unique electric bikes.
Know More about this tourBerkeley Plantation is one of the oldest plantations in the country and home to two U.S. Presidents, Benjamin Harrison and William Henry Harrison one of the First Families of Virginia. The Harrison's former home and grounds is today a stunning example of what life was like in the 1700's. Â Comprises of about 1,000 acres and surrounded by magnificent gardens, and scenery and perched on the James River, Berkeley is the sight of the very first Thanksgiving in America in 1619.
During the American Civil War, Union troops occupied Berkeley Plantation throughout, and President Abraham Lincoln twice visited there in the summer of 1862 to confer with Gen. George B. McClellan. Â Currently Berkeley is still a working farm harvesting corn, soybeans, wheat, tomatoes, and other vegetables are grown on the grounds. There is also a small family cemetery on the property and some ofÂ those buried here are Benjamin Harrison, Grace Jamieson, and Malcolm Jamieson. Â Our Plantation House tour includes aÂ box lunch as well asÂ Van transportation for customers and bikes back to where the tour began.
Inclusions for Electric Bike Tour To Historical Berkeley Plantation With Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Box Lunch
- Transportation back to the starting point
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Electric Bike Tour To Historical Berkeley Plantation With Lunch
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.