Electric Bikes At Night Tour In Chicago
OverviewE-Bike through Chicagos most attractive hotspots at night! Like a party on wheels, youll cruise through downtown to see the architecturally stunning Millennium Park, Museum Campus, and Buckingham Fountain, with its world-renowned light show. Youll discover favorite jaw-dropping vantage points of the scintillating skyline while enjoying the smooth pace of this fun, electric bike tour.
Know More about this tourBegin your e-bike tour along Chicago's beautiful lakefront as the sun is setting. Get your first fantastic view of the skyline from North Avenue Beach, then cut through the Gold Coast and pass the original Playboy Mansion on your way south. Bikethrough the lively Rush Street District and River North neighborhoods, and then make a stop along the gorgeous Chicago River to view the city's glittering skyscrapers and learn about their history. The electric bike will do most of the work for you. Next, cruise under the El tracks into the Loop and make your way to Millennium Park. Enjoy a rest break and check out the Bean and Crown Fountain. Afterwards, see Buckingham Fountain and its spectacular light show, marvel at the Field Museum, and enjoy a relaxing bike ride back along the lakefront. Wednesday and Saturday nights include the fireworks display from Navy Pier.Participantsmust be at least 16 years old. The electric bikes provide a smooth, relaxing way to see the city at night without too much exertion.
Inclusions for Electric Bikes At Night Tour In Chicago
- 3-hour guided bicycle tour
- Bicycle and helmet
Exclusions for Electric Bikes At Night Tour In Chicago
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wednesday & Saturday nights include the skyline fireworks display (Memorial to Labor Day) during the tour.
This tour is for Age 16 and Older.
Reservations Strongly Encouraged.
Families with younger riders can check out the Museum & Parks at Sunset Bike Tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Pedway and Loop History and Architecture Tour
- The Magic Parlour Magic and Mind Reading Show in Chicago
- Great Lakes Explorer Music Malt & Magical Mackinac
- Chicago Fireworks Segway Tour
- Museums and Parks Bicycle Tour in Chicago
- Auditorium Theatre Historic Tour
- Chicago Walking Tour: Interior Architecture of the Loop and Pedway Tour
- Sorcerer's Secret Escape Room in Schaumburg