From USD 59.33
OverviewGet behind the wheel of a battery powered 2-seater Twizy and discover Alfama, Graa and Belm! Dive deep into Portugals history, explore the beautiful old town of Lisbon and follow the trail of those daring explorers who once sailed out from Portugal to conquer the world. Enjoy and listen to the GPS audio guide, which provides you with stories and fun facts about the places you will see.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourEquipped with an automatic gearbox and a GPS audio guide, the Twizy car is very easy to drive. During your four hour tour, you will quietly drive through the streets, while the audio guide provides a information on the sites you will see. You also have plenty of time to stop, take pictures and enjoy the atmosphere, which will make this trip an absolutely unforgettable experience.
Explore Lisbon’s historic center and learn about the history of Portugal’s maritime adventures that brought new cultures and tastes to Europe. Come and discover the top sites of Alfama, Graça and Belém and listen to the comments and stories the audio guide tells you while you cruise along the city streets.
Your tour will start in the old town of Lisbon with its many historic monuments and beautiful viewpoints. Marvel at the ornate façade of the Cathedral, then head to the city's ancient castle. Enjoy the stunning view from the Portas do Sol (Gates of the Sun) in the Alfama district and continue to the Miradouro da Graça for more panoramic views. Then pass the monastery of São Vicente de Fora and the 17th-century National Pantheon. Cruise the historic streets of Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood, and discover the site of the Museu do Fado, dedicated to Portugal’s folk music traditions. Go to the Santa Apolónia railway station, the oldest train terminus in Lisbon and marvel at the Manueline façade of the Casa dos Bicos. Finally head to the elegant Lisbon Baixa and find tree-lined boulevards full of cafés and shops.
Then you make your way to Belém, famous for the Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery, and of course the custard tarts. Don’t forget to try one of them before you come back to the city center by way of the spectacular Praça do Comercio with its wide open space at the river front. Relax, enjoy the view and then head back to the shop.
Inclusions for Electric Car Tour Of Lisbon Old Town And Belém With GPS Audio Guide
- GPS audio guide
- Time to stop at the various points of interest to get a closer look (e.g. churches, viewpoints etc.)
- Free parking
- Car insurance
Exclusions for Electric Car Tour Of Lisbon Old Town And Belém With GPS Audio Guide
- Food and beverages
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Twizy is a two-seater car
Driving license required
Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.