Electric Scooter Rental In Town
OverviewScooter your way thru Chinatown, Little India and the Malay Heritage Areas all in 3 hours. Helmets are provided. Visit Boat Quay, Clark Quay, Merlion Park, the Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, the Esplanade- theaters by the Bay, Asian Civilizations Museum, Cavenagh Bridge, Arts and Science Museum, Canning Park, the Singapore Flyer and many more wonderful and historical places within 3 hours.
Know More about this tourWe've added e-scooters next to our stable of bicycles for you folks. The e-scooters are an additional option for those of you who prefer not to cycle or walk around town. Glide through Downtown Singapore on an e-scooter and visit all the amazing, historical and iconic locations in Chinatown, Little India and the Malay Heritage Areas or visit all the new attractions in town like the Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Park, Fort Canning Park and many more. They require very little effort to operate although you still need to be in good health to scoot around town on one. Do take note that the e-scooters can only be used on footpaths and sidewalks and not to be used on main roads. You can dismount and push them along in crowded areas and across roads to avoid getting into any accidents.
The e-scooters can attain a maximum speed of 25km/h and are in accordance with regulations as stipulated by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore.
Inclusions for Electric Scooter Rental In Town
- Includes a helmet in the price and a lock although you should not leave the e-scooters away from you.
- Use of e-scooter
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Electric Scooter Rental In Town
- No Refreshments are provided.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 13 years
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. The E-Scooters strictly cannot be used on rainy days and weather as this will damage the product. The customer is liable to be charged for damaged parts should they insists on using the product during rainy weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.