Elephant Sanctuary Day Tour From Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
Nature and wildlife lovers can get up close with these beautiful animals and directly contribute to the cause of elephant conservation in Malaysia. Feed them and take the opportunity to bathe with baby elephants.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Discover the lifestyle of indigenous people at an aboriginal settlement
- Grab an opportunity to bathe with baby elephants if the river condition is safe
Know More about this tour
This tour is a great opportunity to learn more about the unique biodiversity of the region surrounding this large city. Escape the hustle and bustle of Kuala lumpur as you explore the unique wildlife and cultural heritage of Malaysia on this full-day, 8-hour tour with lunch.Continue by air-conditioned vehicle for a two-hour drive to the Malaysian state of Pahang, where you’ll explore an aboriginal settlement and observe the locals' fascinating daily life. Proceed next to the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary (also called the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary), a conservation center tasked with saving Asian elephants whose natural homes have been lost due to urbanization.
The sanctuary also offers a chance to learn about the center’s work and discover the importance of preserving both the animal’s habitats and their natural environment. Admire these gentle animals in their meticulously re-created natural environments, allowing them a chance to gain their strength back before being let loose back into the wild. You’ll also get to watch the specially-trained staff feed them. It's an amazing chance to get an intimate look at these one-of-a-kind creatures.
Inclusions for Elephant Sanctuary Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled drinking water and local fruit tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Elephant Sanctuary Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & beverages
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.