Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour - Memphis
OverviewIn the annals of American pop culture, Elvis Presley is the King, and Graceland is his palace. This 3-hour tour puts VIPs virtually in Elvis footsteps: Explore Graceland, the top attraction in Memphis, with an audio-guided tour, including a VIP-only exhibit in the mansion. Get front-of-the-line access with the special all-day ticket. Hang out and gawk at his cars in the Automobile Museum. Take home a souvenir with you: the Keepsake Backstage Pass. At the end of the day, youll feel like a king.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourYour packaged one-of-a-kind tour includes an audio guide through Graceland Mansion, access to special exhibits on Elvis Hawaii and Las Vegas, and access to the Automobile Museum. See Itinerary for all the attractions included in this VIP package.
Inclusions for Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour
- Self-guided audio tour of Graceland Mansion
- Self-guided tour of the Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis' Hawaii Exhibit
- Self-guided tour of 'I Shot Elvis' Photography Exhibit
- Self-guided tour of That's The Way It Is: 45 Years VIP Tour only exhibit
- Front-of-the-line mansion access
- Special all-day ticket
- Keepsake Backstage Pass
- Access to the State-of-the-Art Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Access to Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Access to Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Access to Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected)
Exclusions for Elvis Presley Graceland VIP Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Meals and Beverages
Itinerary:Front of the line mansion access
Keepsake backstage pass
Exclusive VIP Only exhibit
Graceland Mansion Audio-Guided Tour with Orientation Film
Full access to state-of-the-art visitor entertainment complex
Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected)
Elvis Presley Car Museum
Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
Elvis Discovery Exhibits
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
Important Information Regarding Cameras:
Still Cameras - Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
Audio-Visual Equipment and Digital Cameras - Due to the need for copyright protection, the use of video cameras, movie cameras, tape recorders and digital cameras is prohibited inside any of the museums, attractions and shops inside the plaza. The use of this equipment is allowed only outdoors in Graceland Plaza. It is not permitted on the Gracelands mansion grounds. Lockers are provided for guests who do not wish to leave their equipment in their vehicle.
Guests with Disabilities:
Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.