Graceland is aÂ favoriteÂ attraction for families and groups, and not to be missed in Memphis! On this self-guided tour, you will be picked up at your hotel or local accommodations and taken to the King of Rock's home, Elvis Presley's Graceland. Â As the front door to theÂ mansion opens, you are taken on an unforgettable journey into the private world of an American legend, guided by a state-of-the-art iPad tour narrated by Elvis fan and actor John Stamos.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhen Elvis Presley was a young boy, he promised his parents he would make a lot of money and buy them the finest house in town, putting an end to years of struggle. For Elvis Presley, Graceland- a charming and stately colonial revival-style mansion for himself and his parents- was the fulfillment of that childhood promise.
Over the 20 years Elvis lived there, Graceland created countless memories for the many friends and relatives who were a part of Elvis' life. Because Graceland was so close to Elvis' heart, it also holds deep meaning to his legions of fans from around the world. For many, the Elvis Presley mansion embodies the American Dream- a poor small town boy who reached super stardom and changed pop culture and the world forever. Other than his daughter and his music, Graceland was Elvis' greatest pride and joy. For fans of Elvis Presley, Graceland is the ultimate pilgrimage.
With this tour, you'll enjoy roundtrip transportation to Graceland from your hotel or local accommodations. As you arrive and the front door to Elvis Presley's mansion opens, you're led into the world of a true American legend. You'll follow a state-of-the-art iPad tour narrated by Elvis fan and actor John Stamos, and will explore the Graceland Mansion and grounds, as well as Elvis' Tupelo Exhibit at Graceland Crossing. After exploring every inch of Graceland available, you'll enjoy comfortable transportation back to your hotel or local accommodations.
Inclusions for Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
- Ticket: The Self-Guided tour of the Mansion + Elvis’s (2) custom Airplanes
- Driver/guide w/ on-board comentary
- iPad for self-guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Elvis Presley's Graceland Self-Guided Tour With Transportation
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Van holds up to 25 passengers.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.