Embalse El Yeso Day Trip From Santiago
OverviewTake the magic of the mountains with you on a wonderful day trip to Embalse El Yeso. You will be able to get the best views of the Andes as you stop at historical landmarks and San Jose de Maipo. Connect with nature in a very peaceful and fresh environment. Your small-group tour includes a professional guide, lunch and transport.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWe are going to a unique area close to the city of Santiago, named Cajon del Maipo. This is the place where you can do adventure tourism activities and enjoy nature and the majestic Andes Mountain range. We will leave Santiago towards San Jos de Maipo where if you want, you can have a delicious breakfast and drink a coffee in a traditional place for later, start again the trip. Here we can learn about the local history and culture. Later we are going to continue the trip on the side of the Maipo river up to the Mountains and we will have a stop at Tunnel Tinoco, which was declared National Historic Monument and nowadays is a point of interest due to local paranormal stories. Afterwards we will continue towards the embalse and make a stop at Cascaras refuge, old settlement of the 60, which was originally used like laagers for the workers who builded the Embalse. From this point we will have the possibility of sightseeing mountain peaks and one of the most emblematic glacier of the area. Finally, we are going to arrive at the Embalse del Yeso for enjoying the incredible landscape of the Andes mountain range and share a glass of chilean Wine (Cheese&Wine), a delicious sandwich and a moment of peace in nature. Discover the magic of the Andes mountain range! One of the best spots in this range is the Embalse el Yeso. Disconnect yourself from the city and refresh your vitality. Live a unique experience and an unforgettable day with our expert guides at Cajon de Maipo! Tour subject to changes due to climatic condition like rain or snow. Note: During the Winter season (from May to the end of October) the Tour, due to winter conditions and the presence of snow, it could present a walk of 20 to 25 minutes before arriving to the Embalse.
Difficulty: Low. From 7 to 60 years old. Trip with a low altitude difference. It requires healthy condition compatibles with the activity. Previous experience is not required. The maximum altitude is 2.500 meters above the sea level. Season: ALL YEAR.
Inclusions for Embalse El Yeso Day Trip From Santiago
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Gourmet Sandwich and apetizzers
- Glass of wine
Exclusions for Embalse El Yeso Day Trip From Santiago
- Pick ups in private residences
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day: The Andes Mountains Tour Valle Nevado
- 2-Day Private Tour Exploring Chile
- Horse Riding Tour in the Andean Foothills and Picnic in the Outdoors
- Private Adrenaline Tour Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Private Coastal Horse Riding Tour in Concon and Via del Mar and Valparaiso City Tour from Santiago
- Private Full Day Tour to Concn Via del Mar and Valparaiso
- Santiago Local Life and Markets Bike Tour