Emirates Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Family Entrance TicketWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the stunning 350 degree panoramic view of the South Coast from the 3 view decks of this iconic viewing tower. Learn about the secrets of this most fascinating sea and landscape with the interactive i-view interpretation screens and audio guides.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, with virtually nothing between you and the waves 100 metres below, then head up to the Sky Deck to feel the energising sea breeze in your hair. Relax with coffee and stunning views at one of two cafes on-site.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour journey starts on the ground floor with the animated film show. Explore the stories and personalities that make Portsmouth The Great Waterfront City you see today.
Then take a high speed lift to view deck one, 328 feet (100 meters) above sea level, and experience the wow of the stunning 350 panoramic view over the Solent and beyond. Explore over 1700 years of history and the secrets of the view with the interactive touch screens, available in multiple languages.
Venture across the amazing glass Sky Walk, high above the harbor - if you dare! Then take to the helm of our rib boat simulator and race your friends and family.
Next head up to The Clouds Cafe, 344 feet (105 meters) above the harbor, and relax with a coffee and cake whilst enjoying the breathtaking scenery. Finally climb to the highest open air viewing level and experience the refreshing sea breeze in your hair!
Back on ground level, you have the option to purchase a souvenir photo and browse our souvenir and gift shop.
The family ticket is available to purchase for a family of either 1 adult and 3 kids or 2 adults and 2 kids and is valid all day (subject to opening hours) so you can return to the view decks at any time to enjoy the changing views. The Waterfront Café is ideally located, right on the water, to offer a range of hot & cold meals and snacks. Emirates Spinnaker Tower is located within Gunwharf Quays shopping outlet, offering great shopping and leisure before or after your visit.
Inclusions for Emirates Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Family Entrance Ticket
- Admission ticket
- View interpretation screens - available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and English
Exclusions for Emirates Spinnaker Tower Portsmouth Family Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Souvenir and gifts (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please contact attraction directly before visiting to avoid any delays on the day
On occasion view deck 2, The Clouds Cafe, may be closed to the general public due to a private event
In high winds the tower guests may experience some movement in the tower. The tower is designed to do this
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.