OverviewImmerse yourself in the history of the Arsenal Football Club and go behind the scenes at their home, the iconic Emirates Stadium, on an audio-guided tour. Retrace the footsteps of legendary football (soccer) players like Thierry Henry as you tour the north London stadium. Listen to commentary narrated by Bob Wilson, the former Arsenal goalkeeper, and visit the changing rooms, players’ tunnel and other areas usually off limits to spectators. End your tour at the Arsenal Museum, where you can see the shirts of famous former Gunners and other exhibits.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Emirates Stadium — home of the world-famous Arsenal Football Club — in north London, located within easy walking distance of Arsenal tube station. Built in 2006 to replace the historical Arsenal Stadium, the 60,000-seater venue is one of England’s largest football stadiums and has also hosted concerts for the likes of Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay.
On arrival, pick up your included audio guide and then set off to explore independently. Follow in the footsteps of celebrated former and current players like Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas and Mesut Özil as you visit some of the most exclusive parts of the stadium.
See the changing rooms, make your way through the tunnel toward the pitch and see other sections of the stadium that are not normally open to the public. As you wander, listen to the audio commentary voiced by Arsenal legend Bob Wilson to learn more about the Gunners.
After roughly 1.5 hours, finish your tour at Arsenal Museum. Follow the story of the club’s formation in the late 19th century right through to present day, and see exhibits like Charlie George’s 1971 FA Cup Final shirt. Then, head to the club’s retail store, where you can pick up official merchandise.
Inclusions for Emirates Stadium And Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide
- Entrance fee
- Audio guide
- Free entry to the Arsenal Museum
Exclusions for Emirates Stadium And Arsenal Museum Entrance Ticket Including Audio Guide
- Match ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: ticket valid for 3 months from date of purchase
Please note: No stadium tours on match days or from 1pm the day before European fixtures
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.