Enchanted Adventure Garden Canopy Tour And Mornington Peninsula From Melbourne
OverviewExperience the thrills of 'tree-surfing' and other outdoor activities at the Enchanted Adventure Garden on the Mornington Peninsula. This 2-hour ropes course takes place among the tree canopy of a native forest where you can fly along ziplines, navigate swaying suspension bridges and try other aerial challenges. Enjoy additional time for the giant tube slides, hedge mazes, labyrinth and numerous gardens. You'll also enjoy a viewpoint at Arthurs Seat and visit a strawberry farm or chocolate factory during this full-day excursion from Melbourne. Hotel transport included!
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter early morning pickup from your Melbourne hotel, travel by mini coach (max 24 seats) one hour in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach to the Mornington Peninsula. Learn about the spectacular region that is the Mornington Peninsula from your informative guide before reaching the Enchanted Adventure Gardens for a morning of jam-packed adventure.
Begin with an action-packed 2-hour ropes challenge after the expert 'tree-surfing' staff provides a safety briefing, harness, helmet and orientation. Your harness connects to a steel cable that runs along a continuous belay system, keeping you fully secured throughout the entire self-guided course. Staff members stationed along the route provide supervision and give advice as needed.
Climb, step and swing between multi-level platforms that are affixed to the trees at different heights. You can attempt as many as 50 aerial challenges, including ziplines, suspension bridges and a giant Tarzan swing. The five ziplines range from 260320 feet (80100 meters) in length at a height of 1033 feet (310 meters).
Your admission to the Enchanted Adventure Garden includes approx. two more hours of excitement: enjoy unlimited rides on the tube slides, find your way through several mazes, check out the sculpture gardens or purchase lunch at the cafe.
At the designated time, meet your guide and head to your next stop for an afternoon treat. In the summer, go to nearby Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm where you can pick fresh strawberries. During the winter months, stop at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates to sample premium chocolate or purchase a Belgium hot chocolate. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Melbourne hotel in the early evening.
Inclusions for Enchanted Adventure Garden Canopy Tour And Mornington Peninsula From Melbourne
- Entrance fee to the Enchanted Adventure Garden
- 2-hour canopy adventure (Grand Course)
- Unlimited rides on the tube slides
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Enchanted Adventure Garden Canopy Tour And Mornington Peninsula From Melbourne
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passenger weight restrictions apply. Must weigh under 265 lbs (120 kg)
Please note: Parental supervision is required for those under the age of 4 and/or under 4.4 feet (135 cm) at a ratio of 1:1
Please note: Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Phillip Island Little Penguins Parade Evening Tour
- Yarra Valley Balloon Flight at Sunrise
- Melbourne Combo: Sightseeing Tour with Phillip Island Penguins and the Great Ocean Road Day Trip from Melbourne
- Champion Racehorse Tour with Beer and Wine Tasting
- Boutique Mornington Peninsula Strawberry Farm Chocolate and Winery Tour with Eureka Skydeck Edge Experience Admission
- Half-Day Melbourne City Laneways and Arcades Tour with Queen Victoria Market From Melbourne