OverviewExplore the sights of English Bay and Howe Sound on this morning Jet Ski tour with an experienced guide. Start your Sea-Doo watercraft engine at Granville Island, hit the throttle out of English Bay, and admire the forests, mountains and beaches of Bowen, Bowyer and Anvil islands. Deep in Howe Sound, you'll find a large seal colony sprawled about Pam Rocks and migratory birds soaring above from a nearby reserve. See where the locals retreat, away from the busy pace of Vancouver, and snap shots of wildlife along the way.
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive at the watersports center on Granville Island, your guide will orient you with a 30-minute safety briefing before you are assigned to your single- or double-rider Sea-Doo watercraft. Your 2.5-hour Jet Ski tour takes place in the morning, when the winds are calm and before the English Bay fills up with recreational boats. Follow your guides lead out of the bay, and marvel at how your Jet Ski drives like a sports car on the smooth waters.
Roar your way northwest, pass Horseshoe Bay, and check out Bowen Island, a tranquil, forested island, where locals enjoy its sheltered bays and pristine swimming beaches.
In Howe Sound, pass the smaller island of Bowyer Island and reach the outcrop of Pam Rocks, where youll find a colony of approx. 150 harbor seals. Watch them frolic in the water and scamper onto rocks. Keep your eyes peeled for bald eagles overhead, as the Christie Islet Migratory Bird Sanctuary is located a short distance from here.
Continue to Anvil Island, the third-largest island in Howe Sound, also called Hat Island, and see if you can see the White Spot, a marker located on a high bluff popular with hikers.
Time permitting, your guide leads you to more sites and explains what you see along the way. Then cruise back to Granville Island, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for English Bay Jet Ski Tour From Vancouver
- Use of Jet Ski
- Use of wetsuit and life jacket
- One-day boater's license
Exclusions for English Bay Jet Ski Tour From Vancouver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price is per person, based on one or two adults per Jet Ski (depending on option selected)
You must bring a valid driver's license to operate the Jet Ski; minimum age to drive the Jet Ski is 16 years
Insurance is not included in the price. Please bring a credit card for a security deposit
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
You are recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.