English Speaking Guide With Transport Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour - Siem Reap
OverviewDiscover the temples of Angkor, representing 600 years of Khmer civilization (802-1432 AD), on a full-day small group tour. You will see the Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. then you will be enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain or sunset at pre rup temple.
Know More about this tourThe fist visit is Angkor Wat Temple, the Khmer Empire created the largest religious monument ever built when they constructed the amazing Angkor Wat along with it hundreds of other small monuments and temples. AngkorUncovered Small Group Tour takes in the main sites of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm; bringing to life the history of the Khmer Empire and providing an insight into an amazing civilisation.
Explore the ancient walled city and visit the mysticalBayontempleadorned with smiling faces. Journey through the jungle to the famous Bayon which is now everyones favorite site. Surrounded by hundred of smiling faces in stone, the temple is definitely stunning and mysterious.
We head further into the temple complex visitingBaphoun, a pyramid-temple mountain consecrated to God Shiva,Elephantandleperkingterraces,groups of smaller temples.
Our day begins at the magicalTa Prohmtemplewhere ancient stones and massive tree roots are locked in battle. These trees and stones provide a stunning temple experience and this is a wonderful place to start the days temple touring. After weaving our way through the beautiful Ta Prohm we journey into the ancient city ofAngkor Thom.We will enjoy sunset at Bakeng Mountain orPhnom Bakheng at Angkor, Cambodia, is a Hindu and Buddhist temple in the form of a temple mountain. Dedicated to Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century, during the reign of King Yasovarman. after visit sunset we will back to Siem Reap Center and transfer back to hotel.
Inclusions for English Speaking Guide With Transport Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-con Vehicle (Vanor Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay
Exclusions for English Speaking Guide With Transport Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Tuk Tuk
- Full Day Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Bicycle
- Departure transfer to Siem Reap Airport with CIP Lounge Access
- Full Day Siem Reap Adventure Biking and Zip Lining
- Tour of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm Including Khmer Massage and Cultural Dinner Show
- FLASHBACK and RECOLLECTION TO CAMBODIA'S HISTORY
- Half Day Cambodian Landmine Museum