Enjoy An Indelible Treat With A Visit To The Kruger National Park And Blyde River Canyon - Johannesburg
OverviewThe Canyon is the third largest canyon in the world, the impressive lush landscape offers some of the most overwhelming scenery in the country. Located near to Kruger National Park, covers 29 000 hectares from the misty highlands to the drier lowveld at the Blyde Dam.It includes natural wonders, most famous are the Bourke's Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels, God's Window and Pinnacle Rock.Visitors enjoy this beautiful region, combining with exceptional game viewing in the world famous Kruger National Park.The Park is real Africa, covers nearly 2 million hectares, offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in whole Africa! The Park is a world leader in advanced environmental management technique. Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 147 mammals, 118 reptiles, 517 birds, 34 amphibians, 53 fish, 2000 plants.South Africa is very proud of all these exceptional treasures!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 01 -
Depart from Johannesburg or Pretoria with private transfer a driver -guide - or self-driving on hired car - traveling to the east about 480 - 500 km and enter into the Park before gate closing time.(Please check the timetable, around18:00 pm)
Please note, there are daily domestic flights also inside or close to the Park. When driving inside the Park you can start spotting games, as they are moving around freely in their natural environment.
Overnight: in rondawels with private en-suite bathrooms and toilet, breakfasts, brunches, dinners and conservation fees, registered tourist guide for 3 days, mineral water.
Day 02 -
Early morning game drive starts around05:30 - 06:00 amin summer time and breakfast can be taken around08:00 - 08:30 amon the way.
You will spend the rest of the day inside the Park, driving around, watching and spotting animals, as they are "curious" and coming very close to vehicles.
You will have excellent opportunities to take pictures, films and make special experience of a lifetime !
Overnight:as the day before
Day 03 -
In the morning you can choose, either going for another game drive with an open safari vehicle, or rather try a morning guided walk in the bush with one game ranger. Exciting experience!
After breakfast you are off and will travel on the panoramic route, on the southern part of the famous scenic Blyde River Canyon, the third largest canyon of the world, but the only green one.
Late afternoon, around18:30 - 19:00 pmyou will arrive in Johannesburg to continue your exclusive visit in South Africa.
2 nights accommodation in rondawels, with private en-suite bathroom, toilet, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts/brunches, 2 nights Kruger Park conservation fees, 3 escorted game drives in open safari vehicle, registered tourist guide for 3 days, mineral water.
PRICE EXCLUDES:Transfers to and from the Kruger National Park (there are daily flights or road transport or car hire options.)
Kruger Park region is malaria area, no inoculation is necessary but anti-malaria tablets are strongly recommended in the summer period from October to May.
Inclusions for Enjoy An Indelible Treat With A Visit To The Kruger National Park And Blyde River Canyon
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Enjoy An Indelible Treat With A Visit To The Kruger National Park And Blyde River Canyon
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Tribal Village Tour
- 1- Day Big -5 Safari Morning or Evening
- LION PARK DAY TOUR
- Johannesburg Constitutional hill Apartheid museum and Soweto tour
- 2 DAYS JOHANNESBURG PRETORIA APARTHEID MUSEUM AND 3DAYS KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- Pillanisburg SAFARI and lion Park Day Tour
- Cradle of human kind and lion park tour
- Lesedi Cultural Village and Sterkfontein Caves Day Tour