Enjoytuscany Minivan From Florence To Ferrari Then Lunch In A Medieval Castle
OverviewDeparting from your Florence accommodation we drive to Maranello, the Ferrari museum town. Visit of Ferrari museum (to be reserved in advance-not included) then after the visit and chance to drive a Ferrari sportcar (not included) option to have lunch in Medieval Castle (fantastic Osteria inside the walls, not included - a genuine local menu start from 25,00) after lunch visit at an historical Balsamic vinegar farm and its supreme shop.
Know More about this tour8.30am departing from Florence and by highway reach the Bologna province. Arrived in Maranello (10.20am), your driver assist you to get in Ferrari museum and for an optional drive on Ferrari sportcar. 12.45pm drive to Formigine central square where you have the unique chance to have lunch in Medieval Castle - the first time menu is a composition of local and genuine selection of ham, salami, fried gnocco and tastfull cheese. After lunch 2.30 drive to a nearby historical Balsamic vinegar farm, where you have time for a visit at the ancient cellars, tasting and visit of the supreme balsami9c vinegar shop. 4.30pm drive back to Florence
Inclusions for Enjoytuscany Minivan From Florence To Ferrari Then Lunch In A Medieval Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Enjoytuscany Minivan From Florence To Ferrari Then Lunch In A Medieval Castle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna